I’d like to give a shout-out and a big thanks to fellow blogger Nina Kaytel, who’s nominated me for a Liebster Blogging Award. As part of the process, I’ll answer her 10 questions, then nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, and present them with 10 questions of my own.
1. If you had one wish to gain any talent what would it be and why?
Singing. Most people want to put some poor animal out of its misery and then discover that it’s me…
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes. I lived in a haunted house in my youth, you see. No joke, long story. Might even be a novel in there somewhere.
3. What have you learned blogging?
It is more work than writing a novel. But you meet more people.
4. If you could live in any fictional world what would it be? Why?
No-brainer. I’d live in Tolkien’s Middle Earth. Why? It’s the ultimate fantasy world.
5. If you could say anything to one Ex what would it be?
I’m soooo glad I didn’t wind up married to you.
6. If you could have one mythical creature as a pet what would it be and why?
I’d like a tiny little dragon. That has got to be greatest cigarette lighter ever. :o)
7. What is your favorite book? Why?
John Norman’s Tarnsman of Gor. It introduces the Gor series and well…I’d love a harem of scantily-clad hard-bodied slave girls. Hmm…I might need to re-think question four…
8. What would your last meal be?
It would have to be a beef dish. So it’s between Boeuf Bourguignon, Steak Kew, Beef Stroganoff, and Beef Wellington. I can actually make any of them myself, except the Steak Kew, so I guess that’s the winner.
9. Did you make a News Years resolution? What is it?
Yes, and they’re listed here: https://ernsangia.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/a-new-year-resolutions-and-goals/
10. Are you sticking to the resolution?
So far so good. My second short story release for 2014, Gematria2 should be released on time for mid-February (and it’ll be free, by the way). The March release of the rather raucous and raunchy “Little Red Revolution” is also running on schedule.
And here are my 10 questions for my nominees.
- If you could have dinner with any five people from history, who would they be?
- How many pets do you own and what are their names?
- Do you know how to cook? If so, what’s your best dish?
- What hobbies do you have?
- List your five favorite films.
- List your five favorite books.
- Do you practice any religion?
- What is your dream vacation?
- Where do you get ideas for blog posts?
- What prompted you to start writing?